Accidents at Work
Unfortunately accidents at work can, and do, happen, often resulting in serious injury and significant loss of earnings. Fortunately, the law is there to protect you and your fellow workers.
Suffered an accident at work? You may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Suffering injury from an accident can have devastating and life changing consequences for both you and your family. Our team of Personal Injury solicitors have years of experience winning cases and successfully recovering compensation on behalf of people like you who have suffered injury from accidents at work, working tirelessly to ensure they get the compensation they deserve.
Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure a safe workplace for employees. These responsibilities include providing you with a safe system of work, ensuring you have the correct personal protective equipment to carry out your job safely, the premises are safe for you to work and adequate training and supervision is provided. Where employers fail to meet these responsibilities leading to an accident causing you to sustain injury, you are entitled to make a ‘No Win No Fee’ compensation claim.
Common types of workplace accidents include:
- Cuts or loss of limb as a result of defective/faulty machinery
- Failing to provide correct personal protective equipment such as safety boots resulting in an injury sustained to the foot
- Inadequate training given impairing the employee’s ability to do this job leading to a workplace injury
- Slips and trips on workplace floors caused by debris or dangerous services
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances
- Attacks on employees by violent patients or customers
Employers must have insurance to cover claims against them by employees for accidents at work. This is known as Employers Liability Insurance. Any compensation awarded following an accident is paid by the employer’s insurance company and not directly by your employer. Your employer is not allowed to treat you unfairly or dismiss you as a result of making a workplace claim.
Beecham Peacock’s Personal Injury team have won hundreds of claims on behalf of employees sustaining injury from accidents at work and are the trusted solicitors for two of the UK’s largest Trade Unions. Whatever the type of accident claim, we can help.
If you believe you’ll have difficulties in travelling to our offices, not a problem. We can arrange for free home visits if necessary ensuring that we keep your claim as stress and hassle free as possible.
No matter how big or small your injury, if you have suffered an accident at work contact one of our personal injury lawyers today for a no obligation consultation. All the initial advice we offer you is free and your enquiry will be treated in the strictest confidence. Contact us on 0191 2323048
Why Choose Us
- Over 180 years experience within our team of experts
- Highly qualified staff
- Industry recognition as a leading firm
- Extremely high customer satisfaction feedback
Contact our Accidents at Work specialists today on0191 232 3048
Find out more about our Personal Injury Services
- Personal Injury
- Accident Compensation Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Accidents in Public Places
- Asbestos Related Diseases
- Brain Injuries
- Industrial Deafness
- Medical Negligence
- Occupational Asthma
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Vibration White Finger
- Work Related Stress
Beecham Peacock were great. They represented me and helped me receive my compensation very quickly.
Personal Injury Law