The General Data Protection Regulations (more commonly referred to as GDPR) relate to how your business processes personal data, which can include information you hold about your employees.
Beecham Peacock are here to help with all of your Employment Law problems.
At Beecham Peacock, our GDPR solicitors can provide advice on your obligations under the GDPR, including advice on recording, using and storing this data, and the consents you require from data subjects. We can also provide advice on the exemptions under which some data may fall.
To find out more about our services as data protection lawyers, please do not hesitate to contact our employment team on 0191 232 3048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your business needs.
Why Choose Us
- Over 180 years experience within our team of experts
- Highly qualified staff
- Industry recognition as a leading firm
- Extremely high customer satisfaction feedback
Contact our Data Protection specialists today on0191 232 3048
Find out more about our Employment Law Services
- For Employers
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary and Grievance HR Advice
- Discrimination Advice
- Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks
- Family Friendly Rights in the Workplace
- HR Bespoke Packages
- Performance Management
- Protected Disclosures and Whistleblowing
- Redundancy and Restructuring
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements
- Sickness Absence Management
It was a really hard time for me and my family, but the confidence Beecham Peacock gave me, got us through the ordeal.