Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks
An employment contract is one of the most important documents in the employment relationship.
It is essential that an employment contract is clearly drafted, legally compliant and sets out all entitlements, expectations and obligations for the parties.
Beecham Peacock are here to help with all of your Employment Law problems.
In addition to individual employment contracts, we can also assist with the drafting of staff handbooks and service agreements.
Our skilled and expert lawyers can provide all the support you need from negotiating and drafting contracts of employment, staff policies and handbooks, to reviewing and/or making changes to existing documents.
To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact our employment team on 0191 232 3048 or email email@example.com to discuss your business needs.
Why Choose Us
- Over 180 years experience within our team of experts
- Highly qualified staff
- Industry recognition as a leading firm
- Extremely high customer satisfaction feedback
Contact our Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks specialists today on0191 232 3048
Find out more about our Employment Law Services
- For Employers
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary and Grievance HR Advice
- Discrimination Advice
- Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks
- Family Friendly Rights in the Workplace
- HR Bespoke Packages
- Performance Management
- Protected Disclosures and Whistleblowing
- Redundancy and Restructuring
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements
- Sickness Absence Management
I can’t praise the staff at Beecham Peacock enough. The service I had was excellent, and everything happened a lot quicker than I thought it would.
Personal Injury Law